Pakedge? WR-1 Wireless Router with BakPak? Lite
The Pakedge WR-1 with BakPak Lite is a powerful, high-performance wireless router designed for today?s small connected home. The WR-1 combines high-speed routing and advanced wireless technology to meet the demands of today?s connected home and delivers an exceptional experience at an affordable price.
Delivering 500 Mbps of WAN-to-LAN throughput, dual-band 802.11ac wireless, 2×2 MIMO antenna arrays for data rates of up to 1200 Mbps, and advanced 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO with beamforming technology, the WR-1 wireless router is engineered to deliver a consistent, performance-?driven wireless experience that customers with a small home can depend on.
Using the quick start setup wizard, you can have your customers up and running in minutes. If your customer?s home requires additional coverage, use the WR-1 to seamlessly push the configuration to up to two additional WAPs. WR-1 also delivers secure remote access (OpenVPN and Pakedge DDNS), the latest security encryption, and advanced wireless features to ensure better performance for even the most latency-sensitive audio/video streaming applications.
The WR-1 is available as a single SKU (WR-1-1) or a 5-pack (WR-1-1-5PK) and comes with a three-year warranty.
Introducing BakPak? Lite
BakPak Lite is designed to provide remote cloud monitoring and configuration to the WR-1 Wireless Router. Using BakPak, you can remotely monitor and configure your customer?s WR-1 without having to roll a truck. In just a few clicks, register your WR-1 with your new or existing BakPak account and configure secure remote access to your WR-1 using the built-in BakPak DDNS and VPN to start managing your customer?s network remotely and securely.
BakPak features available with the WR-1 include:
- Remote monitoring and configuration for the WR-1 ? Using your mobile phone or the BakPak web interface, remotely configure WR-1 wireless settings, including LAN and SSIDs, security profiles, and the guest network.
- Real-time alerts ? Receive WR-1 online/offline status notifications through text, email, and the BakPak app.
- Real-time and historical analytics ? Monitor the health of the Internet connection and speed tests with event logs. Select a date range to review saved Internet speed tests and event logs for faster troubleshooting.
- Remote WR-1 reboot ? Remotely power cycle the WR-1 to keep the network running smoothly.
- Single BakPak dashboard ? Monitor all of your customers? networks under ?one virtual roof,? your BakPak dashboard. View your customers? sites from a list view or geographic map view that shows the health and location of each customer?s network.
- Mobile management ? Monitor, configure, reboot, and receive alerts for the WR-1 using the BakPak app.