Pakedge certified fiber optical fiber cables are ideal for use in high performance, uncompromising networks. Whether used long or short cabling runs, in clean or noisy electromagnetic interference (EMI) environments, Pakedge fiber optical cables are guaranteed to provide stable and consistent network performance with no loss of speed and throughput.
Pakedge fiber optic cables come in a variety of standard, pre-cut lengths, commonly used in projects. This allows you to get the right length you need for the job, freeing you from having to buy expensive cable termination tools, as well as have suboptimal cable performance due to improper terminations.
The Pakedge fiber optic cables connect to two FM-1G-SM or FM-10G-LR modules (one on each end), which are then connected to the SFP/SFP+ port on the switch. The FM-1G-SM and FM-10G-LR modules are sold separately.
The available lengths are:
- Short ? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10 meters
- Medium ? 25, 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 175 meters
- Long ? 200, 300, 400, 500 meters
- Cabling runs > 100 m (300 ft)
- Trunk links – switch to switch
- Noisy Electromagnetic Interference Environments